East Passyunk Avenue BID Cleaning Program
In partnership with the EPABID our organization cleans East Passyunk Ave 1200-1900 Blocks, 1000 Block Reed St, and the 2000 Block of S Broad St six days per week. This work is performed by a professional locally-owned subcontractor.
South Philadelphia "Taking Care of Business" Cleaning Area
In partnership with the City of Philadelphia Department of Commerce our organization cleans targeted streets in South Philadelphia. This cleaning is funded by the City of Philadelphia.
Washington Ave: Front St to Broad St (3 days per week)
Broad St: Jackson St to Snyder Ave and Mifflin St to Washington Ave (3x per week)
Broad St: Jackson St to Oregon Ave (3x per week)
W Passyunk Ave/Snyder Ave: Broad St to 17th St and 13th St to 17th St. (3x per week)
Snyder Ave: Broad St to Front St (2x per week)
Federal St: Broad St to E Passyunk Ave (3x per week)
Tasker St: Broad St to E Passyunk Ave (3x per week)
Morris St: Broad St to E Passyunk Ave (3x per week)
Scope of Work
- Maintain a safe working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- The normal daily schedule of cleaning is Monday-Saturday.
- Clean debris and dirt from grates and manholes
- Clean in and around planters
- The use of push brooms and shovels when necessary
- Place collected trash in city-owned trash receptacles.
- Report graffitti, illegal dumping, and handbills to the City of Philadelphia 311 system
Help Us Help You!
- Bag trash properly and ensure the bags are tied tightly
- You are responsible for your sidewalk and curb line - cleaning is supplemental and neighbors working together makes cleaner for everyone.
- Set trash out at the proper time, ideally the night before your scheduled collection date established by the city
- We have a limited number of recycle bins available, call our office if you need one
- Remember that your trash day is delayed by one day during Municipal Holidays.
The holiday schedule:
|January 1st||New Year's Day|
|3rd Monday in January||M. L. King's Birthday|
|3rd Monday in February||Presidents' Day|
|(Varies) March or April||Good Friday|
Last Monday in May
|July 4th||Independence Day|
|1st Monday in September||Labor Day|
|2nd Monday in October||Columbus/Indigenous People's Day|
|November 11th||Veterans Day|
|4th Thursday in November||Thanksgiving Day|